Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Minor matter of some minor miners...

The latest stage in the plan to build a Warhammer Fantasy army.. the Dwarves: two units of miners... I plan to take two units to provide me with some tactical flexibility, even though I know that these aren't exactly the toughest boys in the game. As they say, it's not just about what you've got, but also about how you use it... well that's what I've always said, anyway!!

However, what's with the candles on the picks and helmets? I know this is fantasy, but - naked flames in the confines of underground mines? He! he!... flaming beards abound!!!!



The boys are pretty keen to get into action.. as you can see here. So keen in fact that it was difficult to keep them in orderly ranks.. lots of rumbling in the ranks!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Onto the Galician plains 1914/15

Jon and I thought we'd try to get a little Great War Spearhead mojo back, so I set up a 1914/15 eastern front game between Russians and ...