Sunday, October 4, 2009

Modern Spearhead air power

I was browsing through my iPhoto collection this week and came across some photos of the air support that I had painted for my Modern Spearhead army: British 1982.

First up, some Lynx helicopters for anti tank support, and a Gazelle forward observation helicopter.





And there's a squadron of Harriers as ground attack support.




The aircraft are all from the Ros Heroics 6mm catalogue.

I've played far too little of this period and these rules lately. It might be time to get the mechanized infantry in their FV432s, and those Chieftains, out for a little warm up.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet!

    I've always wanted to play some Cold War in Europe!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete

A water lurker for HotT

I felt like doing something a little more creative, in the midst of a lot of 6mm WW1 painting. For some years I've had a crocodile '...