Monday, March 22, 2010

A little progress on the VSF HotT

I bought a box of figures for the planned Victorian Science Fiction HotT army probably about two years ago ... yes, I have the same disease that most other 'gamers have: plans far bigger than the time available. I finally started on a few of them a few weeks ago: figures for a stand of Blade (charging with bayonet) and three stands of shooters. Here is the result. These will form the core of the army. I am still contemplating what else, and how to construct it. 

Thoughts: 

1. Riders on bicycles, or unicycles, or mechanical steads. 
2. Airboats: dirigibles.
3. Behemoths: team tanks.
4. Artillery.

This army will be different from the other five in that I had planned it to be shooter heavy. I'm always fascinated by how plans change from conception to reality.

Keep watching. In the meantime, here are the first units.











No comments:

Post a Comment

A water lurker for HotT

I felt like doing something a little more creative, in the midst of a lot of 6mm WW1 painting. For some years I've had a crocodile '...