... as you do, and I thought I should finish the Stronghold for Lorraine's Angel army. It has been sitting sans cloud for several months, and took all of 4 minutes to finish.. 'get a move on, Robin'!!
So here it is... we were looking for the idea of something almost terrestrial towering up above the clouds .. Corinthian columns (well almost), and angelic statue...
Here it is with the Flying Angel Heroine, and one of the pixie airboats from the army.
Now to finish the "evil women" army for her....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
You do need some sort of "pearly gate" behind the angel, don't you?
ReplyDeleteYou are probably right... nice thinking.. I'll check with she who must be obeyed!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks
KInd regards
Robin