Saturday, August 25, 2012
Orcs rulz, yeah!!!!
Last night was my first opportunity to push plastic or lead or anything even remotely toy soldier related around the table for quite some time, and it was a Kings of War game with Andy and Adrian. Adrian and I played his Orcs against Andy commanding his Kingdoms of Men army.
Just a few shots. The buildings were scratch built by Andy.. nice work, eh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...

No comments:
Post a Comment