Friday, March 22, 2013
Grots galore... the end (for now!!)
I was meant to be 'gaming tonight but.. head cold, exhausting week at work, and very early start for work Saturday morning, and I had to bail out. So, half an hour to finish the last of the 28mm Grots/Stunts, and here we go...
I played a little more with some conversions. Seemed to me that childish grots/stunts would find it hard to resist guns with red bits, or spikey bits. A 'speargun' conversion, and an over or under barrel arrangement, alongside a gun with a VERY big magazine.. mmmmmmm
Also, some extra back packs, a small package strapped onto the upper arm, still alongside the mixture of camou clothing...
Oh yes.. that 'spikey gun'.. BLAM!!!!
So that makes 40 Grots for 40K, or Stunts for Warpath .... a horde???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...



I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Fantastic work Robin!
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you sir... now starting on the Sturmovik for our 209mm Spearhead...
ReplyDelete