Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A little more ...

On my last trip to Dunedin I yet again visited the one and only model shop of any significance, and picked up another box of the Italeri quick build M3 hal;f tracks for the British armoured division mechanised infantry battalion (a part of the 20mm Spearhead project).

Assembling and painting these was last night's task (after a frantic day at work this was a great way to relax),




So the collection now boasts 5 M3 half tracks. I most probably need 7 or 8 for the unit that I tend to field. Mind you I have those extra few that are in the box assigned to the 1944 American force as well... woohoo, it just keeps getting better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Onto the Galician plains 1914/15

Jon and I thought we'd try to get a little Great War Spearhead mojo back, so I set up a 1914/15 eastern front game between Russians and ...