A quick shot of my own progress on this year's painting challenge. The Chaos Defiler is interesting as a kit build. I've pre-painted everything I can on the sprues before I start assembly. This then requires additional touch ups as assembly proceeds in those paces where I've had to file to fit, or where a little too much glue has been applied.
This is the state of play as of last night, with the legs and basic body assembled.
I'll leave highlighting etc until assembly is almost complete so that I am highlighting those parts that would naturally reflect light.
There will also be quite a bit of detailing to be done at that stage as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...

No comments:
Post a Comment