Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Who's that clip clopping over my bridge?

Barbarian hordes always seemed to me as if they should have a stompy brutish feel. So for the HotT barbarian army, what better than a couple of trolls to lead the human barbarian warband?

These Reaper trolls came cheaply via NZ's 'Mighty Ape' web site, a great investment.

Allow me to introduce Zog (with apologies to all of those fantasy comics and movies), the Behemoth general of the Barbarian hordes. A behemoth general will be a new slant amongst my HotT armies.

Zog

Zog showing off

Zog showing off some more ...

And Zog's mate Lizzie ..


Lizzie has quite a look, I think you'd agree?

Zog and Lizzie together


And with  a few of the boys ..

As a Big Battle army the Barbarian army needs some more 4 pointers (currently these boys just have Zog and Lizzie, and a tree God). Still pondering that one. And these kids can also be of sue in a Kings of War army too ....

1 comment:

Onto the Galician plains 1914/15

Jon and I thought we'd try to get a little Great War Spearhead mojo back, so I set up a 1914/15 eastern front game between Russians and ...