Painting output is pretty paltry at the moment, but I have finally managed a little more.. ten HMG bases for the 20mm WW1 Austro-Hungarian army.
The figures and guns come from the Irregular Miniatures range. The AH army has never been complete. These M]HMGs make the necessary numbers for all of the scenarios in Shawn Taylor's 'Summer Harvest' scenario book, featuring scenarios from the easter front 1914.
There's a bit of a shortage of Hat AH infantry in town at the moment, but Andy has come to the rescue and has a box for me. I'll pick this up over the weekend. This should allow the AH army to expand to a suitable scenario size.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
Well done Robin.
ReplyDeleteYep, nice. Got a small AH collection of my own - mostly HaT
ReplyDelete