Fellow Christchurch 'gamer Tony asked me if I could upload some more photos of the emplacements around Fresville. Here are a few more shots of the emplacements around Crisbecq that took such a pounding.
Here are a couple of views of some open emplacements around the main pillboxes, mostly AA emplacements at a guess.. happy if anyone can add more information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
No comments:
Post a Comment