Tuesday, April 12, 2011

40K 'student style'

I've been supervising our wargames group at College for 10 years this year, and I thought it was time I showcased some of the great work that these boys do. So here are a few photos accummulated over the past decade (has it really been that long?). These photos are of some of their WH40K games.

The first group are of a Lost and the Damned army of traitors (most of the scenery has been made by the boys over the years as well).




Those are my Marines in the background - one of the boys had borrowed them to face off against a bunch of greebly Tyrannids.

 


And this was a bunch of Guard having a crack at some Orks.


These boys do some great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A water lurker for HotT

I felt like doing something a little more creative, in the midst of a lot of 6mm WW1 painting. For some years I've had a crocodile '...