Sunday, December 11, 2011
Dwarf gyrocopter
Well, here it is.. finally... I've already 'vented spleen' at the frustrations of assembling this, so enough said. It is most likely to see service as a 'Steel Behemoth' in the Kings of War Dwarf army, although I may well use some sort of flying hero stat line from another army to model "King flying incredibly noisy and occasionally effective beastie" character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
Very very cool!
ReplyDeleteNick
Looks good. I wanted this model for awhile but due to the issues with the rotor I avoided buying it. once the finecast line came out I bought one to check out the quality of finecast. Ignoring any issues caused by the new medium it did go together with ease. I think you did a fine job getting it together.
ReplyDeleteThanks Matt, Nick
ReplyDeleteI like it, I like it!
ReplyDelete