Three more bases added for the Pirates: A Horde (featuring pirates lying around, as I thought they would), a shooter, and the camp, seen at the right rear of this photo, featuring three pirates burying treasure on a beachy shore.
I just need to complete one more two point base so that I can accommodate several variations for the army, and it will be complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...

No comments:
Post a Comment