Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Good things take time ...

Well... we estimate 14-15 years. That's when Keith and I bought the figures for our 6mm French and Prussian armies for Volley and Bayonet Franco Prussian War. I painted up about 2/3 of the figures I bought at that time. They have sat in the box since. Keith similarly has had his painted figures sitting in a box unused for a very long time.

Tonight .. finally... a small game ... fascinating.  I leave Keith to do the AAR. Here are just a few photos from the game.. a teaser. The figures are Heroics and Ros, the Prussians mine, the French Keith's.








1 comment:

  1. Great photos Robin. I must say those French look strong in their “Position Magnifique“. What chance will the Prussians have?

    ReplyDelete

A water lurker for HotT

I felt like doing something a little more creative, in the midst of a lot of 6mm WW1 painting. For some years I've had a crocodile '...