Saturday, August 3, 2019

There was this little toy truck..

Well, yup, a little toy truck that I was sure had a use.,.. and I was right. Initially it was going to be a 'knight' for the  HotT Weird World War 1 army, but it was a little large for the base, so ... another behemoth it is. That seems to fit with the 'narrative' I have in my mind .. an army of large lumbering inventions ... behemoths, if I ever I saw them. The basic toy needed those add-ons that would make it the WWW1 beast, so there was a lot of digging into the spares box, as you do.

Here is the end result.




1 comment:

  1. My Italian ww2 Army has a load of them as backup trucks.

    ReplyDelete

War of the Austrian Succession scenario ..

Adrian and I took the afternoon to play a War of the Austrian Succession game, using his 15mm armies and scenery...   it's too gorgeous ...