Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Chuff Chuff Choo Choo: A WW1 Armoured Train in 6mm

 This latest piece is the last of the current WW1 project: an armoured train, from the 6mm range produced by Irregular Miniatures. I chose a camouflage scheme that I thought might not look amiss in either the Middle East, or on the Eastern Front, or even the Russo-Polish Way or the Russian Civil War. I did miscalculate the length of rail I bought, so. Irregular.. look out for another order. 

And for everyone else, look out for an AAR featuring.. an armoured train.






1 comment:

  1. Cool I do love armoured trains, though my 20mm one isn`t anywhere near as nice as this :)

    ReplyDelete

A long time in the making ... semi-historical Chinese for HotT

Many years ago, a student of mine (a keen 'gamer, a very clever young man who ended up with a scholarship to Oxford, and a thoroughly de...