I recently joined the Society of Ancients after 40 years of good intentions. My first ever copy of the Society magazine Slingshot (Number 305) arrived yesterday.
I'm looking forward to a good read, and some motivation to re-engage with my old love of ancients wargaming, something that has been absent for a number of years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...

No comments:
Post a Comment