Sunday, April 19, 2020

French Reserve regiment 1984

This is (I think) the last of the ground elements for the 1984 French army (for Modern Spearhead).

This is a Reserve regiment equipped with AMX-13 tanks, and mechanised/armoured infantry in AMX-VCI armoured personnel carriers.





I ran short of infantry figures (9 figures short.. gah!!), so they will have to be done at some stage when we are out of our rāhui, and a little commerce can resumed. I still have the air assets to complete, but as I've run our of those great GW circular clear plastic flyer bases, I'll need to rethink how I mount them... hmmm So near and yet so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A water lurker for HotT

I felt like doing something a little more creative, in the midst of a lot of 6mm WW1 painting. For some years I've had a crocodile '...