These four little beauties were a part of the second hand 'batch' I bought many years ago - 6mm WW1 aircraft. These came already painted, so all I had to do was base them. In Great War Spearhead I am unlikely to need more than one on the table in any one game. However what a great aesthetic to have them on the table, in much the same vein as my earlier terrain vignettes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
No comments:
Post a Comment