Saturday, January 15, 2022

A couple of very different 6mm 'games

I managed to fit in two games over two nights in my attempt to get a few games before the tyranny of work's time demands kicks in. The first was a four player ACW game played using the Volley and Bayonet rules, and Keith's figure collections. Here a re a few sample photos, no commentary (just lovely armies to look at and to use on the able).








Then Andy and I got together to try to re-acquaint ourselves with the Mantic game Warpath, again using 6mm figures (well, they re all GW Epic figures, and probably more realistically 7mm).

An interesting contrast to the ACW game the night before.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Onto the Galician plains 1914/15

Jon and I thought we'd try to get a little Great War Spearhead mojo back, so I set up a 1914/15 eastern front game between Russians and ...