I've returned to the Middle East 1914-1918 WW1 project, this week with the start of the Arab troops. Here are 9 bases of Arab infantry, all Irregular figures. These could serve with either British or Turkish forces, and of course for the Arab Revolt, which I often felt ought to be called the Wars for Arab Independence. I haven't yet created labels for them.. oh well, soon..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
No comments:
Post a Comment