Thursday, October 3, 2024

A few Victorian Science Fiction shots

I've been plying a few HotT (Hordes of the Things) games over the past week. Last night veteran 'gamer Nick came around and we played few more. I love the aesthetic of Nick's British VSF, it inspired my own British VSF army a few years ago (thanks Nick). These photos are from a game with Nick's British battling my Turkish VSF army. Both of our armies have been built in 20mm.

Just a few random shots from one of our games.

Nick used this awesome piece as an aerial hero, but it could equally be an airboat


Nick's behemoth, a steam tank, ably supported by knights (lancers), and shooters in the background of the photo

A few of my own Turkish VSF, including my behemoth, and my hero.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A few Victorian Science Fiction shots

I've been plying a few HotT (Hordes of the Things) games over the past week. Last night veteran 'gamer Nick came around and we playe...