A week of games .. the week ended with three HotT games with Andy (his first in a long time). Andy used his Weird World War One German army in all three. In the first two I used my Weird World War One British army, and in the third my semi -historical Chinese army. All three armies are part of our 20mm army selections. Andy took all three games .. and they were very cool games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
War of the Pacific 1879-1884
This week's other game was an 1880 foray into another South American War using Jon's 15mm South American armies, albeit that the pro...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...









Great looking armies Robin.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ben
DeleteR
Very cool!!
ReplyDelete