Saturday, December 28, 2013

More HotT stuff .. I am NOT addicted

Is there no end to this addiction? No, no, I'm not addicted, I can stop any time I choose.. honestly, I can, .. nah seriously..

I was put on to these nice little beauties by gaming colleague Ion... 1/144th scale die cast aircraft for $4.99 NZ at one of our major toy store chains.

The first is apparently something akin to a Russian Mig3.. a nice flyer to go with my Soviet WW2 HotT army.


The second is a reasonable approximation to a German late war Me262... now i've been thinking about a German 'Weird World War 2' army for some time... and this might make a jolly good little flyer. I CAN stop creating HotT armies any time I choose, I just haven't chosen to do so yet.. nah, really, I haven't..


1 comment:

  1. Those diecast planes are quite neat. Frank picked up a MiG 15 from the same range years ago, but I haven't managed to see one recently.

    ReplyDelete

War of the Austrian Succession scenario ..

Adrian and I took the afternoon to play a War of the Austrian Succession game, using his 15mm armies and scenery...   it's too gorgeous ...