Multi purpose terrain .. just love it. At the same time that I bought my Spartan Games Flyers and Airboat, I also bought these two terrain pieces. They are made by 'Itar's Workshop' in the USA (www.itarsworkshop.com ) - a Power Transformer, and a Power Control Station.
I bought them as Epic terrain pieces, but reckon that they will make nice 'Stonghold' pieces for the 20mm British VSF HotT army.
So, I've posed them here with a few stands from the VSF army.
The brand new Airboat overflies the stronghold .....
A steam powered robot clanks its way through the terrain...
Some Shooters stand guard ...
They'll do nicely thanks. OK ... what's next????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
Very nicely painted. Cool!
ReplyDeleteNick