Still on the finishing spree.. some time ago I bought some miscellaneous Fantasy figures (some GW Dwarves). They came with the spiders I painted recently. Not enough figures for a whole unit, so what was I going to do with them? I'd planned some unit fillers, figures I could put in the centre of a Dwarven block to pad out numbers. There were some Dwarf shooters (Ironguard in Kings of War terms), and some Miners (I'm using these figures as KoW Shieldbreakers). There was also the 'pit pony with wagon, I figured this could go in the centre of a unit of Shieldbreakers.
So here is the result. I have to base the pony and wagon, but apart from that ...
... here's another job 'FINISHED'... I love ticking things off lists. Only problem is that in hobby terms, I keep adding items to the bottom of the list faster than I'm ticking them off.
I just have to stop trying to tell myself that I'm any different from any other 'gamer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
No comments:
Post a Comment