Is there no end to this addiction? No, no, I'm not addicted, I can stop any time I choose.. honestly, I can, .. nah seriously..
I was put on to these nice little beauties by gaming colleague Ion... 1/144th scale die cast aircraft for $4.99 NZ at one of our major toy store chains.
The first is apparently something akin to a Russian Mig3.. a nice flyer to go with my Soviet WW2 HotT army.
The second is a reasonable approximation to a German late war Me262... now i've been thinking about a German 'Weird World War 2' army for some time... and this might make a jolly good little flyer. I CAN stop creating HotT armies any time I choose, I just haven't chosen to do so yet.. nah, really, I haven't..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
Those diecast planes are quite neat. Frank picked up a MiG 15 from the same range years ago, but I haven't managed to see one recently.
ReplyDelete