Saturday, August 29, 2015

It begins.. 12 hour paint-a-thon

I've been contemplating this for a number of years: a 'paint-a-thon' for the College boys, an opportunity to create their own armies. The idea came from a GW event that used to run, same principle, 24 hours.
24 hours? I don't think so, but 12 I thought might just be manageable. So, here are the first shots for the day.


My own temporary painting table
 I've set myself a goal to complete several 1/72 scale kits that came with the recently acquired Gerard Davey stash. These are 1940s vehicles for France 1940 Spearhead. First up are three German light vehicles




3 comments:

A water lurker for HotT

I felt like doing something a little more creative, in the midst of a lot of 6mm WW1 painting. For some years I've had a crocodile '...