Monday, April 25, 2016

The 5th RTR gains some reinforcements

Reinforcements for the 5th RTR in France 1940 in the form of four A13s from S Models.





These are a nice easy build (I like that, these days). There are etched brass additions, most of which I ignore. This time I made use of the decals to add detail too. I should get my head around adding extra detail, as AFVs would never have looked like this on campaign. Crews are human beings who strap their extra stuff anywhere it will fit in the search for those extra comforts while in the field.

In the meantime ...

2 comments:

  1. I love any models of armor like this. What an excellent squadron to bring to bear on your foes!

    ReplyDelete

Onto the Galician plains 1914/15

Jon and I thought we'd try to get a little Great War Spearhead mojo back, so I set up a 1914/15 eastern front game between Russians and ...