A few shots of a DBA 3 game from last Friday. Keith fielded his Polybians against my Celtiberians. I hung about on the difficult terrain for a while (my head still thinks of the Celtiberians as they were in DBA 2.0), before finally charging the fast blade down and into the waiting blade and spear. A few 6:1 die results gave two breaks in the Roman line, allowing the Celtiberians to win the day. 6:1s will do that to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
No comments:
Post a Comment