Sunday, July 18, 2021

Stosstruppen 1918, and other bits ..

 Not too many posts lately, although the booby scene hasn't been entirely lifeless. I have just finished these stands for the 1918 German corps for Great War Spearhead.

Division and Corps HQ stands

Regiment HQ stands...

I had the A7V, so I had to paint it, right?

Divisinal MMG stands

The Divisional Stosstruppen companies


Robert Dunlop and I are developing a very cool scenario based on a March 1918 battle that involved the NZ Division during the early days of the Spring offensives. This is  nice motivation to keep going with this project. I will need to place an order with Irregular Miniatures soon for the missing stands required fo the Allied and German Corps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A water lurker for HotT

I felt like doing something a little more creative, in the midst of a lot of 6mm WW1 painting. For some years I've had a crocodile '...