Thursday, December 21, 2023

Turkish field artillery

While I wait for the arrival of the next order of 6mm equipment I have been scouring the boxes to see what else I could use to flesh out the WW1 projects. I found a number of German artillery pieces sitting unused in a box of what I thought was surplus 6mm WW1 models and figures, and a little research showed quite a lot of the Turkish artillery was in fact supplied by German manufacturers. 

An easy decision, as the Middle East Turkish forces had no artillery yet. So.. a full division's worth of 77mm Field Guns for the Turkish army.




3 comments:

  1. Very nice 👍 Great little models those Turkish artillery

    ReplyDelete
  2. not to nitpick, but if they're german-supplied, they should be 77mm

    ReplyDelete

Onto the Galician plains 1914/15

Jon and I thought we'd try to get a little Great War Spearhead mojo back, so I set up a 1914/15 eastern front game between Russians and ...