... is that they are addictive. Late last year I bought a15mm Early Minoan army from Essex. It's not painted yet, but Essex offered another of their "3 armies for the price of 2" deals, and so my son and I bought Vedic Indian, Early Archamaenid Persian, and Hittite armies. We quite like Book 1 armies. For me it's the chariots. I've always wanted a chariot army. Now I may have several, when I finally get them painted.
Incorrigible, addictive!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
I understand why 15mm (competitions)...but why 15mm?!
ReplyDeleteNick
I know what you mean about chariots. I'm quite keen to get a Mitanni army at some stage. Very neat chariots, I reckon. Until then, I'll have to content myself with the scythed chariot for Seleucids (and perhaps Mithridatics).
ReplyDelete