Monday, June 18, 2012

400 point CP challenge

The first photos are in... my first batch. These are the first traitors for the Lost and the Damned army... I have chosen to paint them in a range of camouflage uniforms to represent their diversity.

Too little time has elapsed for these guys to have adapted their uniforms, or to have succumbed to the forces of Chaos in any physical way. This first batch has jungle, desert and arctic camouflage uniforms. I loved painting them.































I pondered how I'd show their traitor status, and thought that for such an early formation a double slash of blood across the imperial eagle would do. I need to consider more conversions though.. must be some interesting things I can do with equipment, poses etc.

MUST THINK CREATIVELY.. "Didn't get where I am today by thinking creatively, Reggie!! But there are bound to be mutations in another squad.

Now for the next batch of ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A water lurker for HotT

I felt like doing something a little more creative, in the midst of a lot of 6mm WW1 painting. For some years I've had a crocodile '...