Saturday, June 1, 2013

Cromwells again..

Yep, the Cromwell is one of my fav. WW2 Allied tanks. Having showcased the newest 20mm additions last week, here are the same in 6mm. These are not new additions but I thought I'd pop these photos up just to maintain some balance. My original Spearhead 'gaming was in 6mm. and it's still my preference, so these vehicles (and the rest of their armoured regiment) will get more action in the future).

I'm not getting a lot of 'gaming in at the moment, and will get even less later this year when our house is demolished and rebuilt. The good news is that the 'games room is to be demolished (good?? I hear you say??... well yes, because at this stage we expect it to be rebuilt).

So, back to the Cromwells. The darker green vehicles are Ros Heroics. Not sure about the middle one.. I bought it second hand a long time ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Onto the Galician plains 1914/15

Jon and I thought we'd try to get a little Great War Spearhead mojo back, so I set up a 1914/15 eastern front game between Russians and ...