A little pottering resulted in these two Hind Hi 24 helicopters joining the nascent Soviet force. I simply added the green camou to the paint jobs, gave them a brown wash, and added the acetate 'rotors' as the existing blades were broken.
Some very useful helicopter support, having been on the receiving end of two of these a few weeks ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...



Hmmm, now where are the Gepards?
ReplyDelete