Sunday, June 11, 2023

A bunch of posers....

 Over the years I taught at Christ's College in Ōtautahi Christchurch, I a painted and accumulated several Warhammer 40K armies, specifically for the boys in the 'gaming group I ran to use. I don't really play the rules myself, and haven't looked at them in over 7 years.

However the legacy is four 40K armies, and I have to say that while I don't game with them, the painting gave me a lot of pleasure. With the latest terrain piece completed, I thought a small photo shoot using figures from my 'Lost and the damned' army was in order .. the dark universe and narrative of 40K certainly matche the tone of the terrain.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Chuff Chuff Choo Choo: A WW1 Armoured Train in 6mm

 This latest piece is the last of the current WW1 project: an armoured train, from the 6mm range produced by Irregular Miniatures. I chose a...