In the process of solo 'gaming the Anzac landings recently I realised that there was a gap in my scenery selection (yes there's an issue with hill contours, but that's a different story). I have village sectors that measure 3"x3", but nothing to represent those even smaller villages. So.. with a few spare 6mm buildings to hand I created these. They are on 1.5" square bases
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Volley and Bayonet action for the week ...
Two Volley and Bayonet games this week, both set in the mid nineteenth century, one during the Austro-Prussian War of 1866 (also known as t...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
No comments:
Post a Comment