Climbing slowly back into the 'gaming habit, I took the opportunity to drag out the 15mm ACW armies for a game with Keith. The armies are around 2600 points under the Volley and Bayonet Road to Glory scenario system, the game obviously played with the Volley and Bayonet rules. The size reflects the number of brigade stands I painted some years ago .. the lead pile (not surprisingly includes enough unpainted lead to grow armies to a good 3000 points... and that's another project on the list. Just enjoy the photos ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...
No comments:
Post a Comment