It's been quite a week of wargaming. Wednesday evening Murray and I completed the Great War Spearhead game in the alps. Wednesday saw us playing a Volley and Bayonet game, the battle that never was, French troops trying to lift the allies' siege of Lille. This game was fought using Jon's 15mm armies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attack into Belgium 1914
Much like elephants mating, wargames projects can be long in gestation. Murray began his 1914 Belgian division for Great War Spearhead quite...
-
I can still recall seeing the photos and reviews of those Greenwood and Ball Napoleonics, and early Peter Laing 15mm figures for the Marlbur...
-
What is the measure of a good set of wargames rules? Ask 100 'gamers and you'll likely get 100 different answers, although I suspect...
-
The Battle for Lesnica in Serbia on 12 August 1914 was a small part of the larger action known as the Battle of Cer . This Great War Spearhe...






No comments:
Post a Comment